What should be taken into account when placing a cremation oven? The most important of placing a cremation furnace inside a crematory, are:
- What should be the height of the cremator room? This should be at least 4,5 meters heigh.
- What should be the width of the cremator room? This should be at least 3,5 meters wide.
- A minimum of 65 square meters is needed to place a cremation furnace plus filter installation.
- Extra into account should be taken: switch panel 400 V, 3 phase 0, 45 kW, 63 A, slow triggering fuses.
- A gas connection of 5,08 centimetres is needed.
- Also a internet connection is needed (RJ 45 outlet) from the operating / control office to the switchpanel to support the cremator.
- A water connection for a safety and sprinkler installation.